Conditions of Use
The Job Market has been developed for the citizens of Humboldt County to provide a resource-rich environment for seeking employment, training, and educational opportunities in career development. In order to maintain professional integrity in The Job Market, the following rules apply:
Resources are intended for career development. Please use The Job Market appropriately and remember the following:
- Place cell phones on "vibrate" or turn off and step outside for calls.
- No food or drink allowed at computer stations.
- Children are welcome but must be supervised at all times. Children may not access Job Market computers or other equipment.
- You may not download to the computer or alter any computer settings.
- All computer usage is monitored by Job Market staff.
- To maintain a professional environment, please use proper hygiene.
- Keep talking to a minimum and refrain from the use of profanity. Speak as you would if you were in a job interview.
The following are strictly prohibited and may cause the loss of Job Market privileges:
- Conducting activities that are not directly related to job search or training.
- Use of the internet, phone, or fax machine for anything other than employment-related contacts.
- Viewing of inappropriate websites.
- Disrespectful attitude towards Job Market staff and customers.
Computers may be time-limited when The Job Market is full.
You have the right to file a written complaint. Please contact front desk staff for the complaint form.